Reposeux is ever growing and we want you to come be apart of this sweet sustainable jewelry party! We are currently hiring for the following positions below. Feel like it's a good fit? Have a passion for fashion while making an impact on materials waste? Email us at TEAM@REPOSEUX.COM with Cover Letter and Resume to join our small business's new South Amboy, NJ studio.
Jewelry Bench Production Associate
Pay and Benefits
$15.00 - $20.00 per hour depending on skill set
Benefits: Employee discount, Flexible schedule, Professional development assistance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
South Amboy, NJ. This position cannot be done remotely.
WHO IS REPOSEUX:
Reposeux is a small sustainable handmade jewelry brand focusing on creating fashion accessories for the effortlessly, smart and cool. As an affordable luxury brand we work to create the dream jewelry our customers have been waiting for while cultivating a fun and fashion forward atmosphere. Formally launched in 2014 our Brand Founder has worked with such clients as Halsey and Lorde along with a long list of other celebrity clientele. The heartbeat of our brand comes from the unique handmade aspect of each and every one of our pieces. We believe in delivering quality goods in unique and timeless bad ass designs to our ever growing supporters.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Jewelry Bench Production Assistant is essential to the jewelry bench process directly handling our pieces. This crucial position is the foundation of the brand in working directly in production handling castings of existing items and processing them from essentially start to finish from casting to our customers. This is a very jewelry bench work focused position.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING AS A JEWELRY BENCH PRODUCTION ASSISTANT:
- Use your skills working with pliers and hand tools. (Background in jewelry is a huge plus!)
- Work quickly and efficiently
- Assembling necklaces, soldering jump rings, sanding and sizing ring shanks, and eventually setting stones.
- Be available Part Time or Full Time.
- Be clean and organized.
- An eagerness to learn various jewelry techniques.
- Work directly with castings, sanding, assembling, buffing and finishing pieces.
- Using strong communication skills.
- Be detail oriented and able to identify issues.
WHAT WE WANT FROM APPLICANTS:
- Previous jewelry assembling experience or a detail oriented position in a relevant field.
- A creative problem solver able to pivot and be solution driven.
- An ability to be self motivated and maintain a positive attitude in the face of deadlines.
- Able to work with a team and handle criticism along with positive support.
- Time Management Skills.
- And interest in Fashion and Sustainability.
- Must be comfortable working with power tools and heavy equipment such as polishing buffers, hand flex shafts and bench grinders.
- Have a genuine interest in being a part of a growing brand filled with opportunities.
- Ability to use computers and work with production organizing software.
All applicants must be vaccinated or provide proof of exemption from vaccination upon applying. While we work out of a private space not exposed to the public we want to keep all members of our team safe.